Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas (nearly)

More menace this Monday as Gozzard bikes were unable to fix the issues with my frame and it's bottom bracket threads. Bike has to be returned to Planet X via courier. Am not returning the forks though because they have a race face (?) 'thing' attached to them now. Oh, I do hope these problems get fixed soon. On a brighter note, I went cycling with Roger today. We just did a short route on his tandem, we cycled to Wedges bakery and back. Lovely egg and sausage sarnie! Am sure we will have more tandem adventures in the new year.
If Roger was my wife...
The only other day I ventured out was on Saturday (Xmas Eve) where I completed my 10th Parkrun to date. This was a nice run at Arrow Valley. Despite the 400ish runners, I only recognised 2 - a guy from tri-club and nurse Matchett which was nice. Where were all the other folk I know? Not a super fast time (sub 24 mins) but pleased all the same. I wonder if I will ever beat sub 20?
Best Parkrun in a while...
Merry Chrimbo all! 

1 comment:

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...